Scope of This Policy
Collection of Data
On the Website, we collect two general types of data in the most diversified ways to enhance the Service and user experience. We gather:
- Personal Information: data that can be linked to you personally, either independently or combined, such as name, surname, address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier that can lead to you online or offline
- Usage Data: data that cannot identify you, such as usage details, internet connection, equipment data, IP address, browser details
How We Collect Your Information
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the Website to function correctly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site and how they interact with and move around once on it. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features can be improved.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the Website’s key performance indexes, which helps deliver a better user experience for the visitors.
Use of Data
- To provide the Service, including both our rights and obligations that arise from the contract
- To respond to other inquiries or purposes
- To maintain the Service and allow you access to certain Website features
- To provide and enhance customer care and customer support
- To notify you and others about changes to the Service
- To provide analysis to improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To locate, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer of Data
- Marketing or advertisement purposes
- Any other purposes, given your consent, and no law restrictions
Disclosure of Data
“www.tosezafirov.com” and HE Group process your Personal Information based on the following:
- When the processing of information is necessary or inevitable
The Service might also disclose your Personal Information in good faith in the following situations:
- When the Service needs to comply with a legal obligation or any governmental or regulatory request
- When it’s necessary for the protection and defending the rights, property, or safety of “www.tosezafirov.com” Services, our customers, the public, or others
- When we need to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing connected to the “www.tosezafirov.com” Services
- To enforce and apply our Terms and Conditions
- For any other purpose disclosed when you provide the Information
- For any further information, you give consent to
The Service might also share your Personal Information with the following parties:
- To our current and future partners, subsidiaries and affiliates, HE Group members or other companies under common control and ownership, if you didn’t sign a specialized agreement, and it is not prohibited by law
- To other relevant providers performing services for the Website, sponsors, or event partners
- To buyers, negotiators, or other successors in case of a merger, acquisition, sale, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, liquidation, or any other similar nature event
The Service might disclose any automatically-collected information, or Usage Data, that does not identify you without any restrictions.
Security of Data
We value the security of your data. However, it would be best to remember that transmitting information over the internet or its electronic storage is not ultimately and 100% secure. We tend to use commercially acceptable methods to ensure the security of your information and Personal Data. We, however, cannot guarantee absolute security over this data.
Retention of Data
The Website retains data as long as it sees necessary for the purposes it originally collected this information, or any other legal obligations, third-party inquiries, or similar events.
How We Share Your Data
Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Affiliates and Subsidiaries We may share the data we have collected on this Website with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies. Sponsors or Event Partners In specific cases, we may share the data from this Website with our event partners or sponsors. Law Enforcement and Safety We may disclose or share your data due to legal requirements. Business Transfers If “www.tosezafirov.com” enters a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of its assets, your data will most certainly be transferred as the rest of the assets. *You can find further specifications regarding this issue in the “Disclosure of Data” section.
Your Rights under the GDPR
Suppose you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, including the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. In that case, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Information
- Right to access your Personal Information
- Right to have any inaccurate Personal Information corrected
- Right to have your Personal Information erased
- Right to restrict the use of your Personal Information
- Right to Personal Information portability
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at [email protected] You can also write to us at the address below with such a request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving your request.
“www.tosezafirov.com” does not address underage individuals or anyone under 18 (“Children”). We do not collect information that could identify an individual less than 18 years knowingly. Individuals under 18 should not use or provide any information, including personal data, to the Service, register, or make any purchases. For parents and legal guardians aware their Children have provided us with their Personal Data, please contact us. If we find out that your Children has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will proceed by removing the information from our servers.